Friday, January 9, 2015

10 years

I was a naive 20 year old. I was 4 years into a battle with an eating disorder and anxiety. I was not known for making good decisions. I married a boy.

This was the single best decision I have ever made, and will remain the single best decision I will ever make. I am confident enough in him to state that.

Every single day, I long for your company. I crave your touch and deep affection.

I could not be more in love with you, Matt. Happy 10 years of marriage and for loving me for 15.

Boy>Husband>Man>Father

Annie





2 comments:

  1. Happy 10th! I look up to you guys so much! You're quite the dynamic duo:) Love you two so much! Love C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, C! It means a lot that you say that. I hope we can be encouraging to you. I love you lots. B

    ReplyDelete