Thursday, July 11, 2013

Outdoor adventures

Somedays, I feel like writing... Somedays, I don't.

So... I give you... Lots of PICHAS! (instead of words) ((well... a few words))




Noah and dada watching TV (with the light saber..... of course ;)
 

Blurry pic, but I thought he was so cute in my glasses :)
 
  
Over the long 4th weekend, we went roller blading down by the Genesee River in Rochester. It was such a beautiful day! I think Noah liked going fast, fast in the stroller!


Noah and dada having a sleepover together in Noah's room.... Fun! Fun!


Getting ready to head to the Market. 
 

Noah ate corn on the cob for the first time and LOVED it :) He even ate part of the cob... yikes! I was worried. I intended to upload the video, but I think this looks kind of cool, so I'm leaving it!
 

Wouldn't nap at home, so we went for a walk.... Guess who falls asleep?!?! not me :( At least there was a coffee shop close by so we could rest and chat.
 

Once again, our church is extraordinary!!! They are doing a "let's go to the movies" series right now, and they built the house from "Up"... One of my favorites. I had to snap a shot!
 

Wouldn't nap at nap time.... but does waiting for dinner to be ready...  :)
 

Standing in the Lincoln Logs house at the Museum the other day.
 

Playing outside with chalk. I think I had more fun than he did! 
 

 UPPPP the hill


The top of Cobb's Hill Resevior (this picture doesn't do this hill justice... at all) I was sweating.. I'm pretty sure that Mattie was too.
 

This was seriously a B-E-A-S-T!
 

My life!
 
Noah free-walking!!!! YAY! ;)


Be good to yourselves,
B

3 comments:

  1. GO DASH! He is walking so well!, look at him go! It is amazing how much little Noah has accomplished in just the 6 or so months since I've seen him.

    You two are remarkable parents. So patient, encouraging and radiating love. I know you two are blessed to have Noah, but always remember that he is also blessed to have you.

    Love you guys,

    Auntie Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOey you are walking so good!!! So proud of you little guy. Cant wait to come see you!

    ReplyDelete