Tonight while we were videotaping Noah raising up off of his footstool, we caught this glorious sight!
Praise the Lord :)
While we're aware he won't be running around the house tomorrow, this is HUGE. One step at a time.
Grow steady, grow strong,
oh those feet you walk upon
Sturdy, set my free
That-a-boy!
WAY TO GO DASH!!! So incredibly proud of my nephew! =D
ReplyDelete--Auntie Amy
Aww Noey! We are SOOOO proud of you buddy! Way to go! Love you Dasher!
ReplyDeleteBest 11 seconds I have seen in a very long long long time. Very proud of my grandson. Can't wait to see you Noah Dash.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Mark
Thanks guys! Every time (and that's many times) that we've watched the video, Noah gives a hearty little chuckle! So awesome! :) What are the chances you catch the official FIRST steps?!?! Awesome! Thanks for reading our blog and keeping up with Noah this way!
ReplyDeleteBet I have watched the video a bazillion times (I smile every time I watch it)---keep the blog going (which I know you will) and pictures, pictures, and more pictures and videos, videos, and more videos.
DeleteHow EXCITING!!!!! Connie Clark
ReplyDelete