We also had a great time when Grandma and Gramps came to visit this past weekend! Noah warmed up to them by the end of the trip, which is huge!!! Enjoy the pictures below!
Daddy made Dash a little snack... he isn't so sure. PB and Raisin Bread.. One of Dash's favs! Good job daddio :)
Dash's new favorite toy! Dry pasta with lots of random little things.
New glasses, that he hates :(
Trying to get his toy ALL THE WAY ON TOP... He sure tried though!
"I'm helping mom"
Where's Noah??
"I'll hold this up for you mom"
Cutest little grin! Notice the drum sticks in the back pocket! So cute :)
The first installment of Matt's "Pie of the month", thanks to Doc for the awesome graduation gift! This one is blueberry, next month is rhubarb!
Family picture at the High Falls.
Snack times with Gramps. New buddies!
High Falls
Grandma, Gramps, and Dash (great picture for all three)!
Daddy and Dash on the pier at Ontario Beach.
"let me go, mom!!!!!"
Grandma and Dash
The coolest beach dude!
Oh, matthew :-)
(right after we ate delicious cheeseburgers!!!! mmm)
Noah helping dad put the AC unit in! Such a helpful little guy... ha.. right.
Matt was trying to get Dash to crawl under the gate, just for fun!
Coming out the other side! He said his chest was too large to fit.. haha... oh matthew, I love you!
Dash "sort of" did it! We encouraged him with ice cream!!
"Oh ya.....that's all mine!"
Dash's new blow-up pool for the front porch.
This is the only way to get Dash to wear his new glasses... Arms strapped down, watching a movie. In this picture, they are watching "Robots"! Matt laid 10 kid dvd's out for Noah to pick from, this is the first one he tried to eat, so we assumed it meant he wanted to watch it!
He is the cutest kid with glasses I have ever seen! I love him and I cant wait to see him.
ReplyDelete